On 28/06/18 10:14, ojas gupta wrote:
  I just downloaded and installed python 3.7.0 on my PC and whenever I tried
to launch the application it showed "error" saying python runtime dll
missing... and that too is happening despite i downloaded the official
licenced product from python.org ....

I am attaching a photo clicked by me when that error message displayed so
that you can have a better idea of my issue...

Thank you in advance...

The photo has been stripped as this is a text only list. However I'll guess that this has been asked and answered repeatedly before, so see e.g. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_7-windows_programs/python-360-cant-start-because-api-ms-win-crt/a58999ec-a94e-44ad-8f92-8136ce98871b

what you can do for our language.

Mark Lawrence