Il giorno martedì 18 settembre 2018 17:15:22 UTC+2, Thomas Jollans ha scritto:

> > but I cannot rewrite this library.
>
> Perhaps not, but surely you can write your own decorator that does
> whatever this library's decorator does for async functions? Presumably
> you have the code...

well, maybe? While I could have access to the sources, I don't want to
"maintain" (part of) this library.
Worst even if I need to maintain it in my project, and not upstream.

> > is there a way to "convert" a "normal" decorator in one that can handle
> > async functions?
> In general? No.

Ouch.

I'm new to the "async" world, but so this mean that all of the (appliable)
decorators present in the various libraries have to be "paired" with async
versions?