On Sat, Nov 10, 2018 at 12:29 PM boB Stepp <robertvst...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Greetings Hemant!
>
> On Sat, Nov 10, 2018 at 10:31 AM Hemant Chauhan
> <h.chauhan1...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> >
> > Hi team,
> > I’m having trouble in installing pyperclip  module through command line.
> > I just upgraded to the latest version.
> > Here’s the SS of command line showing error.
>
> Unfortunately this is a text only mailing list, which disallows
> attachments.

One maybe small quibble.  I don't think it is unfortunate at all that
this mailing list is text only.  Coding is text.  It is not screen
shots.  If a questioner is first thinking of pasting screen shots or
attaching files to a mailing list like this, they should be informed
what a useless method this is, and how they can provide information
that is useful, and that can help others help them.  This is what this
response does.  So, I don't mean to be snarky

So no one will see your screenshot.  Instead you should
> copy and paste into a *plain text* email what you entered on the
> command line and likewise copy and paste the resulting error messages
> into the email.  Please state your operating system and version of
> Python that you are using.  With that information I am sure someone
> here will be able to help you.
>
> > P.S. – I’m a beginner in Python , it’s the first programming language I
> > started with.
>
> If you are just starting out, a better forum for a new learner to
> programming and Python would be the Python Tutor mailing list.
> Subscription information can be found at
> https://mail.python.org/mailman/listinfo/tutor  However, people on the
> this main list are quite friendly and helpful to newbies as well.  In
> fact many here actively monitor and help out on the Tutor list.
> --
> boB
> --

Joel Goldstick