On Sat, 08 Dec 2018 10:02:41 -0800, Musatov wrote:

> I am thinking about a program where the only user input is win/loss. The
> program let's you know if you have won more than 31% of the time or not.
> Any suggestions about how to approach authoring such a program? Thanks.

To start describe how you would do it if keeping score on paper.

a simple loop
keep a count of the number for questions
keep a count of the number.
calculate the percentage.

once you have what is known as pseudo code you will be 90% of the way
there
(python is effectively executable pseudo code anyway)

this should be more than enough to help you with you homework without
doing it for you

--
If reporters don't know that truth is plural, they ought to be lawyers.
                -- Tom Wicker