> > This is probably a fairly bad way of contacting the python-list
> > admins...
>
> Perhaps.  Feel free to forward if you know a better way.

I tried sending a question to [EMAIL PROTECTED], and got
another 'don't call us, we'll maybe call you'.  Maybe
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

> But public posting allows comments by others
> as to similar problems, like Gregory's.

And mine.  FWIW, I'm posting direct to the mailing list with
mutt/postfix.  Since I *do* have concrol over my headers, it would be
nice to see what header is 'suspicious', so I could possibly modify it.

It'll be interesting to see if this post makes it to the list...

-John