On Fri, Feb 1, 2019 at 6:56 AM Chupo via Python-list
<python-list@python.org> wrote:

> In article <67d5c4bc-7212-43d0-b44f-7f22efffa...@googlegroups.com>,
> Rick Johnson <rantingrickjohn...@gmail.com> says...
>
> <snip>
>
> > I'm impressed! But you're asking basic questions that someone with your
> > resume should either (1) already know, or (2) be competent enough to find
> > on their own. Now don't get me wrong. My intention is not to ridicule you.
> > But, with your resume, you should be embarrassed to ask such basic
> > questions. You are obviously not an idiot. If you can do what you claim you
> > can do, then you are intelligent and driven
> person. There are redeemable qualities. Don't waste them. And don't undercut
> your reputation by appearing to be a hapless rube.
>

> I was thought there aren't stupid questions, just stupid answers and I
> for sure won't apologize for asking any question. If someone things the
> question I asked is stupid they can ignore it. I am not affraid of
> losing my reputation by asking a question.

There are stupid questions, but I enjoy answering those too. You don't
need to apologize for asking these questions. All you need to do is
ignore the trolls like Rick. In fact, if you abandon Google Groups and
instead read the mailing list python-list@python.org, you can just
leave behind all the people who've been blocked.

ChrisA