On 18/02/2019 23:24, Avi Gross wrote:
Ben asked:

Who says that the “correct spelling in python is all lower case "nan"”?
Fair enough. Except for reserved words in the language, all we have is hints of
what the designers used. The reality is that whoever codes the __str__ and/or
__repr__ chose lower case and so did the persons who made math.nan and
numpy.nan and obviously we can over-ride these decisions in our own derived
customized classes.

[cut large amount of experimentation showing nothing much]

You still seem to be hung up on the concept of "correct spelling". In this case, it really isn't helpful.

--
Rhodri James *-* Kynesim Ltd