On 17/07/2020 19:33, Steve wrote:
Sorry folks, I really messed that one up.  I tried to doctor up a reply to
get the address correct but failed to delete enough to own the message...

Yeah, don't do that. Just start a new message, otherwise you'll end up with all the threading for the old message thread, irritating those of us who sort by thread so that we aren't chopping and changing subject all the time :-/

My message did not have anything to do with the "Fake News Detect" subject.

I posted a request for assistance about a week ago, no response.  I also see
very little traffic here, less than there used to be.  Has something gone
wrong with my set up?

No, nothing's wrong. I can't answer for anyone else and I can't recall your specific question, but I suspect you were asking about something I know nothing about and wasn't sufficiently intrigued to go find out about.

I think there are fewer experts with time lurking around here (and I don't count myself as one of those, TBH). Recent controversies and the attempts to moderate them have probably upset quite a lot of people one way or another.

--
Rhodri James *-* Kynesim Ltd