> On 29 Oct 2020, at 15:54, flaskee via Python-list <python-list@python.org>
> wrote:
>
> Hello!
>
> I've been reading the GUI toolkit posts.
>
> If anyone can give me a push in the right python direction on
> my needs, I'd be grateful.
>
> This is for business applications, not games.
> (but if a game toolkit fits...)

I choose to use PyQt5 for my apps that run on Linux, macOS and Windows.

You can see my apps code if you wish to see working examples:

        https://barrys-emacs.org <https://barrys-emacs.org/>
        https://scm-workbench.barrys-emacs.org/
<https://scm-workbench.barrys-emacs.org/>

In the past I had used wxPython but it had too many problems and it was cheaper
for
me to port in PyQt5 then have to carry a lot of platform specific workarounds.

PyQt5 can target iOS and android.

With PyQt5 I can develop on Linux and have high confidence that the code will
run the
same way on macOS and Windows.

Barry