On Monday, January 11, 2021 at 2:07:03 PM UTC, Chris Angelico wrote:
> On Tue, Jan 12, 2021 at 1:01 AM pascal z via Python-list
> <pytho...@python.org> wrote:

> > > The indentation in your last three posts looks fine here in
> > > the comp.lang.python newsgroup. If it doesn't look right to
> > > you, it may be the fault of whatever you're using to read
> > > the group.
> > >
> > > --
> > > Greg
> >
> > @Greg, then if you want, you can post these from what you're using. I tried
> > sending a few times and it seemed it didn't work when refreshing the google
> > group discussion page. However, just looking now at the discussion through
> > emails, shows indentation right. I'm using firefox. I'll try using chromium
> > for later posts if that makes things easier.
> >
> Easy fix: stop looking at the Google Group page.
>
> ChrisA
ok, emails show post fine. 10 years ago or something, I was quite involved to
comp.lang.c and I don't remember having this issue. Of course, only Python
needs formatting speficities but from what I can remember, indentation was
working fine then. One more thing, is that there was a lot less ads than now.
And comp.lang.python seems to show more ads than other groups like comp.lang.c