In comp.lang.python, Chris Angelico  <ros...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Michael F. Stemper <mstem...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> On 15/01/2021 14.01, Stefan Ram wrote:
>>> __import__( "math" ).sqrt( 4 )
>> I had no idea that syntax existed, and find it completely at odds
>> with The Zen of Python. I'm torn between forgetting that I ever saw
>> it and using it for some evilly-obfuscated code.
> I recommend option #2. It is incredibly good fun. For added bonus
> obscurity, don't import a module directly; import it from some
> unrelated module, such as "from ast import sys" or "from base64 import
> re".

Is there an Obfuscated Python contest, like there is with C? I know the
C ones are often quite interesting, like the 2020 entry that implements
tic-tac-toe in "Turing complete" sub-language of printf() format strings.
(Carlini, http://www.ioccc.org/years.html#2020 )

Elijah
------
with the complexity of fitting the 200k format into a 2k source file