On 05/05/2021 05:55, Rasig Kosonmontri wrote:
Hi I wanted to unsubscribe from the python mailing list because I has been
sending me countless mails over the months but when I try to login on my
browser it doesn't recognize this email as a user even though the mails
that are coming it are to this email address
If there's anything thing to fix or anyway to do this manually please let
me know
Thanks

Double-check that you are using the correct email address, then enter it
in the last input field on

Hit the [Unsubscribe or edit options] button, and on the page that is
now shown hit the [Unsubscribe] button. You should receive an email with
a link that you can open in the browser to complete the process of
unsubscribing.

If that doesn't work try contacting python-list-owner at python.org for
assistance.