May I stupidly ask, why one would want to use an iterable (even immutable) as dict key?

I thought keys were meant to be something "singular". And yes you could also combine a string to be a key, and if you combine a string it would be somehow the same as a tuple. But anyways I still fail to see the application for that, which is most propably to ignorance rather than criticism.

Cheers

Lars

--
Lars Liedtke
Software Entwickler

Phone:
Fax:    +49 721 98993-
E-mail: l...@solute.de

solute GmbH
Zeppelinstraße 15
76185 Karlsruhe
Germany

Marken der solute GmbH | brands of solute GmbH
billiger.de | Shopping.de

Geschäftsführer | Managing Director: Dr. Thilo Gans, Bernd Vermaaten
Webseite | www.solute.de
Sitz | Registered Office: Karlsruhe
Registergericht | Register Court: Amtsgericht Mannheim
Registernummer | Register No.: HRB 110579
USt-ID | VAT ID: DE234663798

Informationen zum Datenschutz | Information about privacy policy
http://solute.de/ger/datenschutz/grundsaetze-der-datenverarbeitung.php