On 21/06/22 8:37 pm, Christian Gollwitzer wrote:
Am 20.06.22 um 22:47 schrieb Roel Schroeven:
"CPython is a descendant of Pyscript built on Pyodide, a port of CPython, or a Python distribution for the browser and Node.js that is based on Webassembly and Emscripten."

To me, this sentence is so badly cobbled together that it could be the output of a KI of some sort (GPT-3) trying to summarize stuff from the web.

It looks to me like the output of a Markov chain that's been fed
with all the latest programming buzzwords.

--
Greg