Hi there

I might shortly be posting about a specific issue with imaplib/poplib, but, thought would first introduce myself.

I am 100% blind, but, among other forms of assistive technology software, I use windows PC's with the NVDA screenreader, which itself is written in python, but, besides that, i generally work with either VS code or other programmer-specific text editors when it comes to python coding, etc., and, while have been a web application developer for over 25 years, working with different programming/scripting languages and platforms, I am more-or-less a full-time python developer nowadays, and, when it comes to web development in this context, I work with either flask or django, but anyway.

Regards

--

Jacob Kruger
+2782 413 4791