On Sun, 16 Apr 2023, Rich Shepard wrote:

How do I clean this up?

My thanks for the suggestions and ideas you sent me on this issue. I've
resolved it by not trying to build pulseaudio-equalizer. I don't need it
because I learned this morning that my Yamaha CM500 headset clearly heard
the Zoom audio test tones and voices on a YouTube video.

I'm testing the headset on a Zoom call this afternoon with a friend.
Assuming it works with the meeting as it did on the Zoom test I'll use it
for Zoom and Jitsi meetings and use the Marantz Pro mic and Panasonic
headphones for recording web tutorials and podcasts.

Regards,

Rich