On 19/04/2023 21.13, Kevin M. Wilson wrote:
Sorry the code snippet I sent was what is written in PyCharm. LIMIT is defined and is not causing an error! PyCharm is flagging the Parentheses at the end. It is not seeing the Parentheses as the end of the print function.

def play_game():
number= random.randint(1, LIMIT)
     print (f'"I am thinking of a number between 1 to {LIMIT}\n")

Observe... Look at the color of the parenthesis, it's green!!!
!!! = WTH

Same question!

Please explain: why is there a (single) apostrophe?

NB some email clients don't notice list communications and ReplyList - you may need to do that manually...

--
Regards,
=dn