Greetings,         I'm in a bit of a quandary, I want some strict syntax errors
to be flagged, but the use of single quotes vs double quotes! NOT what I need
from the 'checker', you dig? As I've recently returned to the IDE, and no
longer have the
"stones" for bull, how do I set up the kind of "checking" I want?
Thank you, Kevin
"When you pass through the waters, I will be with you: and when you pass
through the rivers, they will not sweep over you. When you walk through the
fire, you will not be burned: the flames will not set you ablaze."
Isaiah 43:2