On 23/05/2023 7:16 pm, Chris Green wrote:
Mike Dewhirst<mi...@dewhirst.com.au>  wrote:
[-- multipart/mixed, encoding 7bit, 22 lines --]

     [-- text/plain, encoding base64, charset: UTF-8, 16 lines --]

On 21/05/2023 5:53 am, Chris Green wrote:
I'm converting a bash script to python as it has become rather clumsy
in bash.
What is the use case?

A script I use to create diary entries, so it's very handy to be able
to give the date as 'yesterday' or 'friday'.

OK - I thought maybe baklabel might suit, but that delivers a day-name (backup filename prefix) for today or a given date

--
Signed email is an absolute defence against phishing. This email has
been signed with my private key. If you import my public key you can