Loris Bennett ha scritto:
r...@zedat.fu-berlin.de (Stefan Ram) writes:

   Me (indented by 2) and the chatbot (flush left). Lines lengths > 72!

Is there a name for this kind of indentation, i.e. the stuff you are
writing not being flush left?  It is sort of contrary to
what I think of as "normal" indentation.  You seem to use it in all your
postings, too, which hurts my brain, but I guess that's my problem :-)

[snip (40 lines)]

It's not just your problem. When the texts are particularly long and
complex, I happen to use Google-Translator. It makes bad translations if
the lines are interrupted by the newline, so I wrote a tool dedicated to
Stefan and to all those who indent like him. This tool takes the text
from the clipboard, removes all the superfluous spaces, combines all the
lines in one and puts the result back into the clipboard. :-D