On Sat, 18 May 2024 at 21:44, Skip Montanaro via Python-list
<python-list@python.org> wrote:

> > > I’m at PyCon in Pittsburgh and I’m haven’t an amazing time!
> >
> > s/haven’t/having/
> >

> No need to explain/correct. We understand you are excited. Many of us have
> been in the same state before. ;-)

We're fluent in autocorrupt :)

If you're connecting to the online parts of PyCon, I'll see you there
- I'm about to hang out in the lightning talks! Geography's a bit of a
barrier for me, but thanks to livestreams, I can participate too!

ChrisA