The times that I posted was the time that it took to perform ONE row
iteration. As you can see, the time was going up, fairly dramatically.
Why on earth could it be doing this? I understand the the time will
fluctuate somewhat depending upon what else the CPU is doing, but, why
is the base time increasing so much for one machine doing something one
way, and not for another machine appearently identically configured
doing the same operation? That is the great question I have. Still, it
seems as though it cannot be solved as to why its doing this. The only
thing I can think of that might be different is perhaps these results
came off of a slightly newer version of python. One great problem is
the data is read in streamlining, ei, the data enters this function as
a list (Or tuple, I always mix those two up, but the one that uses
[]'s. not ()'s). Oh well, the solution will come, eventually. Thanks
for the help!