On 2006-01-26, al pacino <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Is it possible to write applications using sockets for network
> programming on MOBILE Phones( using Python on mobile phones
> such as nokia 66* series )
>
> actually i want my mobile to 'TALK' to my pc 'WIRELESSLY' so i can send
> data between the two

Mr. Pacino,

I just saw "Donnie Brasco" and thought you were brilliant.
However, I must say that you're chewing the SCENERY here a bit
with the semi-random SHOUTING.

> I think it works over the GPRS stack.
>
> PLEASE PLEASE help it is crucial for my major project and my guide dont
> have much(actually any) idea on this

Pretty brave leaving acting and starting a new career at your
age, but if you're determined to give it a go, try here:

   http://www.forum.nokia.com/python

Amazing what you can find by googling for python+nokia, eh?

--
Grant Edwards                   grante             Yow!  In Newark the
                                  at               laundromats are open 24