I wrote a Jython class that inherits from a Java class and (thats the
plan) overrides one method. Everything should stay the same.

If I run this nothing happens whereas if I run the Java class it says:
usage: java fit.FitServer [-v] host port socketTicket
        -v      verbose

I think this is because I do not understand the jython mechanism for
inheritance (yet).

JyFitServer.py:
===========
import fit.FitServer
import fitnesse.components.FitProtocol
from fit.Parse import Parse
from fit.Fixture import Fixture

# Inherit from original Java FitServer Implementation by Robert C.
Martin and Micah D. Martin
class FitServer(fit.FitServer):
    # call constructor of superclass
    def __init__(self, host, port, verbose):
        FitServer.__init__(self, host, port, verbose)

    # override process method
    def process(self):
        self.fixture.listener = self.fixtureListener
        print "hello, I am JyFitServer!"
        try:
            size = FitProtocol.readSize(self.socketReader)
            if size > 0:
                try:
                    document =
FitProtocol.readDocument(self.socketReader, size)
                    tables = Parse(document)
                    fixture = Fixture()
                    fixture.listener = self.fixtureListener;
                    fixture.doTables(tables)
                    self.counts.tally(self.fixture.counts)
                except FitParseException, e:
                    self.exception(e)