Can someone give me an idea as to why this is not working?  The
Recipients.Add line doesnt cause an error, but my recipients arent
being used.  The email never gets sent because there is no recipeients.

Thanks,
Eric

import win32com.client
gwApp = win32com.client.Dispatch('NovellGroupWareSession')
acct1 = gwApp.Login("NDS:\\Tree_Name","user.context", "")
oMail = acct1.MailBox.Messages.Add ("GW.Message.Mail", "Draft")
oMail.fromtext = "Python Hazmat Script"
oMail.Recipients.Add("[EMAIL PROTECTED]")
oMail.Subject.PlainText = "Script error"
oMail.BodyText.PlainText = "The Python Hazmat script failed"
oMail.send
gwApp.quit