...In any case, I'm sure Django was a great musician, but the
product needs a better name to have any chance of displacing Rails.

|>oug

Yes he was an amazing guitarist. If you ever listen to his stuff, keep in mind he had 2 working fingers on his fret hand, and ripping on a guitar that would be considered impossible to play by todays standards.

When I saw Django as a python based web framework, I got a positive vibe from the name of it. But then I'm also a guitarist.

--
Thomas G. Willis