Well, the whole point was to clean up my code:

Actually this is what I have:

Class A:
        def A_Func(self, p_param):
Class B:
        def A_Func(self):

Class C (A,B):
        A.__init__(self)
        B.__init__(self)

Class D (A,B):
        A.__init__(self)
        B.__init__(self)

Where A is a wxWidget class and B a "Common/utility" class which I wanted to
factorize (and yes, inheritance was not mandatory here, just simpler)

My common class does have an A_Func(self) while wxWidget an A_Func(self,
p_param) ==> I actually got the error calling A_Func(self) as it was
checked against A_Func(self, p_param).

Regards,

Philippe