I myself (since new to python-mode list and development in general)
can't provide any objective information, besides that imported list
looks great to me ;)

unfortunately that bugs.staging.launchpad.net doesn't like me, so I was
able to lookup only few bugs before I start getting
"Sorry, there was a problem connecting to the Launchpad server. "

;-)

as soon as migration happens I will try to 'connect' left-out bug
reports in Debian to your bug tracking

http://bugs.debian.org/python-mode

--
                                  .-.