Am 06.04.2011 16:14, schrieb Barry Warsaw:
On Apr 06, 2011, at 08:18 AM, Andreas Röhler wrote:

BTW I'm not sure how to proceed here. Shall I push further into myrkwid, or
rather freeze it, opening a new branch for any progress?

I think myrkwid is coming along, and I'm happy to keep running it to test it
out.  My preference would be to keep myrkwid open, and improving, for a little
while longer.  Let's close it when it's ready to be merged to trunk.  I don't
think it's quite there yet, but it's not far.

Is anybody else testing the myrkwid branch on a daily basis?

Hi Barry,

don't know. Completely agree having all bugs and basics done first before proceeding.

Checked in the fix of bug reported yesterday.

Cheers

Andreas

-Barry