Hi Andreas,

I have another patch: https://bugs.launchpad.net/python-mode/+bug/1020973

> BTW next time, please make another step and send patches as an attachment on
> per-file basis.
> Thus I may  read in them simply with command `patch'

I will attach patch files from now on. However, it is also possible to
use the 'patch' command with a single diff containing changes for
multiple files.

The bug mentioned above concerns the "Help on symbol" function. The
pycomplete from http://www.rwdev.eu/articles/emacspyeng contains a
function to display python help using Pymacs, so it does not create a
temporary python file and start its own subprocess like
py-describe-symbol() and it feels much smoother. There is also a
function which displays the signature of a python function, which is
quite useful. I have attached a .diff file and also a merge request
(the file with .patch extension) from a "components-python-mode"
branch. It also includes my auto-complete/company changes and the bug
fix mentioned above. What is the best way to contribute if I want to
improve the completion further?

Regards,
Urs