Package: python3-epc
Version: 0.0.5-1
Severity: important
Tags: patch

Dear maintainer,

I just installed python3-epc on a Debian Sid system. During runtime I
got the following error message:
```
   import epc.server
  File "/usr/lib/python3/dist-packages/epc/server.py", line 23, in <module>
    from .handler import EPCHandler, ThreadingEPCHandler
  File "/usr/lib/python3/dist-packages/epc/handler.py", line 21, in <module>
    from sexpdata import loads, dumps, Symbol, String
ModuleNotFoundError: No module named 'sexpdata'
```

Apparently, the epc module requires the sexpdata module, but its package
is missing the appropriate dependency.
epc/handler.py:
> from sexpdata import loads, dumps, Symbol, String

The error was resolved after manually installing the `python3-sexpdata`
package.

Please add the package `python3-dexpdata` to the Depends-field of
`python3-epc` and `python-sexpdata` to `python-epc`.

Greetings
Jack