Your message dated Tue, 19 Apr 2011 19:11:00 -0430
with message-id <BANLkTin-28cdzr5D8CEjVst4hUwT=2o=m...@mail.gmail.com>
and subject line Re: namebench: tries to launch google chrome (which is not in
debian)
has caused the Debian Bug report #611908,
regarding namebench: tries to launch google chrome (which is not in debian)
to be marked as done.

This means that you claim that the problem has been dealt with.
If this is not the case it is now your responsibility to reopen the
Bug report if necessary, and/or fix the problem forthwith.

(NB: If you are a system administrator and have no idea what this
message is talking about, this may indicate a serious mail system
misconfiguration somewhere. Please contact ow...@bugs.debian.org
immediately.)

--
611908: http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=611908