On Dec 23, 2017, at 10:26, Jonas Meurer <jo...@freesources.org> wrote:

> we - the Debian Mailman3 maintainers - would like to backport the latest
> versions of flufl.i18n and flufl.lock from sid/testing to
> stretch-backports. They're required as dependencies for the Mailman3
> packages to be backported.
>
> Do you have any objections? What's the prefered workflow? We would
> create a new branch 'stretch-backports' in the packaging repos for that.
> Is that ok or do you prefer any other workflow for backports to stretch?

Hi Jonas, et al.

I have no objections, and in fact I thank you for being so diligent and
helpful.  As I am still on hiatus, DPMT is Debian Maintainer of both of these
packages, so please just make sure DPMT git is up to date with whatever changes
you make. Both packages are still on git-dpm, and I haven’t really been keeping
up on the oft-discussed gbp-pqm conversion.  I’m happy for you to do whatever
you and DPMT thinks makes the most sense.

Cheers,
-Barry