Title: Project Management Standard Requirements
Project Management Standard Requirements
7 Sample Requirements:
- Have the IT security cost for the any investment/project been integrated in to the overall cost including (c&a/re-accreditation, system security plan, risk assessment, privacy impact assessment, configuration/patch management, security control testing and evaluation, and contingency planning/testing)?
- There is lots of discussion about the role of a project manager; whether a project manager is needed in the agile world or not. How much and which way a traditional project manager has to change his/her management style or way of working in order to be an agile project manager?
- Troubleshooting – are problems related to what is actually changing (the change), to the management of tasks and resources to make the change happen (project management) or to issues relating to employee engagement, buy-in and resistance (Change Management)?
- Establishing a PMO at a low level means that the manager has to swim against the main stream political current of not just those in the market side of the business but all of the it work force as well. Is your PMO established at the right level?
- Are the data and associated software produced and/or used in the project accessible and in what modalities, scope, licenses (e.g. licensing framework for research and education, embargo periods, commercial exploitation, etc.)?
- Do we have early indication mechanisms for problems in specific projects or portfolios particularly those with the strongest link to our strategy so that leaders are able to make proactive and timely course corrections?
- How do risk analysis and Risk Management inform your organizations decision-making processes for long-range system planning, major project description and cost estimation, priority programming, and project development?
WHY OWN THE PROJECT MANAGEMENT SELF-ASSESSMENT?
The Project Management Self-Assessment will make you a Project Management expert by:
- Reducing the effort in the Project Management work to be done to get problems solved
- Ensuring that plans of action include every Project Management task and that every Project Management outcome is in place
- Saving time investigating strategic and tactical options and ensuring Project Management opportunity costs are low
- Delivering tailored Project Management advise instantly with structured going-forward plans
SET NEW PROJECT MANAGEMENT STANDARDS OF EXCELLENCE
The Project Management Self-Assessment helps our clients create such high levels of Project Management value that they set new standards of excellence.
- Ensures you don't miss anything: 856 criteria in 7 RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain) steps with easy and quick navigating and answering for 1 or up to 10 participants
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Project Management Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next
COST/BENEFIT ANALYSIS; PROJECT MANAGEMENT
SELF-ASSESSMENT JUSTIFICATION AND APPROVAL TOOLS:
Purchasing a The Art of Service Self Assessment will spur new ideas, fast track project strategy and advance your professional skills. We’ve developed a set of criteria that will aid in gaining approval and give you the ability to validate and review your Self-Assessment investment:
- Excluding hired consultants and advisors from top management consulting firms, internal Project Management Self-Assessment work is typically undertaken by senior level positions with titles such as Enterprise Architect, Business Process Architects, Business Process Re-engineering Specialists and Business Architects.
- Statistics according to Glassdoor and Indeed tell these positions receive an average basic pay of $125,000. Daily rates of basic pay are computed by dividing an employee's annual pay by 260 days. The daily salary is then derived by dividing the annual salary of $125,000 by 260 days = a daily rate of $480.
- Top management consulting firms start at $2,000 a day, with rates typically charged up to 40 hours per week.
For a fraction of this the Self-Assessment will make you
a Project Management domain authority.
To make sure you keep getting these emails, please add serv...@theartofservice.com to your address book or whitelist us.
The U.S. Department of Commerce, National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) has included The Art of Service's Cyber Security Self Assessment on their Framework Industry Resources list since The Art of Service's Self Assessment is deemed qualified, accurate and comprehensive as a Guidance that Incorporates the Framework: https://www.nist.gov/cyberframework/industry-resources
This message was sent to you because you are registered for this newsletter. We respect your privacy. If you no longer wish to receive emails, safely unsubscribe below.
The Art of Service 22B/302 South Pine Road Brendale, Qld 4500
Python-modules-team mailing list