FEB
12
"My Dear Friend" has been
cancelled
When lunes, 12 febrero 2018
11:00 PM to 11:30 PM
(GMT) Greenwich Mean Time - Dublin / Edinburgh / Lisbon / London
Message My Dear Friend, Compliment of the season, Nice connecting to you, Though we have not meet each other before, but I believe that a friendship starts with an introduction, a relationship with a friendship and a union with a relationship. Just as it takes time to grow, just as from cradle to adult, same goes with relationship, I have also come to realize that what ever life or road we may choose to follow,it greatly depends on what we wish to accomplish and one can not achieve a success story with out the other, I am sure you will be willing to help out on this case, I am in so much pains and trauma here, Living in a refugee camp in Republic of Benin as a result of war in my country South Sudan, I earnestly want to leave here as soon as possible and soon as am able to claim my inheritance fund deposited here by my late father, Please let me know if you can receive this fund in your country safe for investment while you look for a good school there for me to further my studies. And I will be so please to start a new life there with you and build a meaningful relationship that will last forever, Let me know when you receive this message so I can write you to share more about this with you, Hope to hear from you again for onward conversation, Leave me a message on my regular email.( trembleylind...@gmail.com ) Thanks for your hands of friendship. Have a blessed filled day and remain bless. Lindsay Cynthia
This event invitation was sent from   Yahoo Calendar

BEGIN:VCALENDAR
PRODID://Yahoo//Calendar//EN
VERSION:2.0
METHOD:CANCEL
BEGIN:VEVENT
SUMMARY:My Dear Friend
  you\, Though we have not meet each other before\, but I believe that a fr
 iendship starts with an introduction\, a relationship with a friendship an
 d a union with a relationship. Just as it takes time to grow\, just as fro
 m cradle to adult\, same goes with relationship\, I have also come to real
 ize that what ever life or road we may choose to follow\,it greatly depend
 s on what we wish to accomplish and one can not achieve a success story wi
 th out the other\, I am sure you will be willing to help out on this case\
 , I am in so much pains and trauma here\, Living in a refugee camp in Repu
 blic of Benin as a result of war in my country South Sudan\, I earnestly w
 ant to leave here as soon as possible and soon as am able to claim my inhe
 ritance fund deposited here by my late father\,\nPlease let me know if you
  can receive this fund in your country safe for investment while you look
 for a good school there for me to further my studies. And I will be so ple
 ase to start a new life there with you and build a meaningful relationship
  that will last forever\, Let me know when you receive this message so I c
 an write you to share more about this with you\, Hope to hear from you aga
 in for onward conversation\, Leave me a message on my regular email.( trem
 bleylind...@gmail.com ) Thanks for\nyour hands of friendship.\nHave a bles
 sed filled day and remain bless.\nLindsay Cynthia
CLASS:PUBLIC
DTSTART:20180212T180000
DTEND:20180213T183000
PRIORITY:0
SEQUENCE:48
STATUS:CONFIRMED
UID:52f05276-3abf-4a72-8d59-41a03945a9dd
DTSTAMP:20180213T155419Z
ATTENDEE;ROLE=REQ_PARTICIPANT;RSVP=TRUE:mailto:robert.wink...@bioprocess.or
ATTENDEE;ROLE=REQ_PARTICIPANT;RSVP=TRUE:mailto:arn...@andesi.org
ATTENDEE;ROLE=REQ_PARTICIPANT;RSVP=TRUE:mailto:varunhirem...@gmail.com