IT Risk Management Standard Requirements
7 Sample Requirements:
- Have the IT security cost for any investment/project been integrated into the overall cost including (c&a/re-accreditation, system security plan, risk assessment, privacy impact assessment, configuration/patch management, security control testing and evaluation, and contingency planning/testing)?
- When a risk is retired, do we review the history of the risk to record any lessons learned regarding the Risk Management processes used. is the team essentially asking itself: what, if anything, would we have done differently and why?
- Deciding what level of hardware in the system is a decision process such as: is the cost or risk of loss with a usb cable, a tablet or a mouse sufficient to require tracking? Have we decided on the detail level?
- Describe your organization's policies and procedures governing risk generally and Cybersecurity risk specifically. How does senior management communicate and oversee these policies and procedures?
- Does it replace or negate traditional project management concerns with risk, scheduling, metrics, and execution, or does it shift how we think about these and necessitate new techniques and approaches?
- Is information security risk assessment a regular agenda item at IT and business management meetings and does management follow through and support improvement initiatives?
- Do we maintain our own threat catalogue on the corporate intranet to remind employees of the wide range of issues of concern to Information Security and the business?
WHY OWN THE IT RISK MANAGEMENT SELF-ASSESSMENT?
The IT Risk Management Self-Assessment will make you a IT Risk Management expert by:
- Reducing the effort in the IT Risk Management work to be done to get problems solved
- Ensuring that plans of action include every IT Risk Management task and that every IT Risk Management outcome is in place
- Saving time investigating strategic and tactical options and ensuring IT Risk Management opportunity costs are low
- Delivering tailored IT Risk Management advise instantly with structured going-forward plans
SET NEW IT RISK MANAGEMENT STANDARDS OF EXCELLENCE
The IT Risk Management Self-Assessment helps our clients create such high levels of IT Risk Management value that they set new standards of excellence.
- Ensures you don't miss anything: 704 criteria in 7 RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain) steps with easy and quick navigating and answering for 1 or up to 10 participants
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough IT Risk Management Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next
COST/BENEFIT ANALYSIS; IT RISK MANAGEMENT
SELF-ASSESSMENT JUSTIFICATION AND APPROVAL TOOLS:
Purchasing a The Art of Service Self Assessment will spur new ideas, fast track project strategy and advance your professional skills. We’ve developed a set of criteria that will aid in gaining approval and give you the ability to validate and review your Self-Assessment investment:
- Excluding hired consultants and advisors from top management consulting firms, internal IT Risk Management Self-Assessment work is typically undertaken by senior level positions with titles such as Enterprise Architect, Business Process Architects, Business Process Re-engineering Specialists and Business Architects.
- Statistics according to Glassdoor and Indeed tell these positions receive an average basic pay of $125,000. Daily rates of basic pay are computed by dividing an employee's annual pay by 260 days. The daily salary is then derived by dividing the annual salary of $125,000 by 260 days = a daily rate of $480.
- Top management consulting firms start at $2,000 a day, with rates typically charged up to 40 hours per week.
For a fraction of this the Self-Assessment will make you
a IT Risk Management domain authority.
To make sure you keep getting these emails, please add serv...@theartofservice.com to your address book or whitelist us.
This message was sent to you because you are registered for this newsletter. We respect your privacy. If you no longer wish to receive emails, safely unsubscribe below.
The Art of Service 22B/302 South Pine Road Brendale, Qld 4500