Title: Information security awareness Standard Requirements
Information security awareness Standard Requirements
7 Sample Requirements:
- Did the organization develop an appropriate authorization package with all key documents including the security plan, security assessment report, and plan of action and milestones (if applicable)?
- Has the organization established an Identity and Access Management program that is consistent with requirements, policy, and applicable guidelines and which identifies users and network devices?
- Has the organization established a POA&M program that is consistent with FISMA requirements, policy, and applicable nist guidelines and tracks and monitors known information security weaknesses?
- Did the final risk determination and risk acceptance by the authorizing official reflect the risk management strategy developed by the organization and conveyed by the risk executive (function)?
- Is information security risk assessment a regular agenda item at IT and business management meetings and does management follow through and support improvement initiatives?
- Are there appropriate training and awareness programmes to ensure that personnel are aware of their security responsibilities and the expectations of management?
- Are employees required to adhere to the information security policies and procedures, provided with awareness, education and training, and is there a disciplinary process?
WHY OWN THE INFORMATION SECURITY AWARENESS SELF-ASSESSMENT?
The Information security awareness Self-Assessment will make you a Information security awareness expert by:
- Reducing the effort in the Information security awareness work to be done to get problems solved
- Ensuring that plans of action include every Information security awareness task and that every Information security awareness outcome is in place
- Saving time investigating strategic and tactical options and ensuring Information security awareness opportunity costs are low
- Delivering tailored Information security awareness advise instantly with structured going-forward plans
SET NEW INFORMATION SECURITY AWARENESS STANDARDS OF EXCELLENCE
The Information security awareness Self-Assessment helps our clients create such high levels of Information security awareness value that they set new standards of excellence.
- Ensures you don't miss anything: 935 criteria in 7 RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain) steps with easy and quick navigating and answering for 1 or up to 10 participants
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Information security awareness Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next
COST/BENEFIT ANALYSIS; INFORMATION SECURITY AWARENESS
SELF-ASSESSMENT JUSTIFICATION AND APPROVAL TOOLS:
Purchasing a The Art of Service Self Assessment will spur new ideas, fast track project strategy and advance your professional skills. We’ve developed a set of criteria that will aid in gaining approval and give you the ability to validate and review your Self-Assessment investment:
- Excluding hired consultants and advisors from top management consulting firms, internal Information security awareness Self-Assessment work is typically undertaken by senior level positions with titles such as Enterprise Architect, Business Process Architects, Business Process Re-engineering Specialists and Business Architects.
- Statistics according to Glassdoor and Indeed tell these positions receive an average basic pay of $125,000. Daily rates of basic pay are computed by dividing an employee's annual pay by 260 days. The daily salary is then derived by dividing the annual salary of $125,000 by 260 days = a daily rate of $480.
- Top management consulting firms start at $2,000 a day, with rates typically charged up to 40 hours per week.
For a fraction of this the Self-Assessment will make you
a Information security awareness domain authority.
To make sure you keep getting these emails, please add serv...@theartofservice.com to your address book or whitelist us.
The U.S. Department of Commerce, National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) has included The Art of Service's Cyber Security Self Assessment on their Framework Industry Resources list since The Art of Service's Self Assessment is deemed qualified, accurate and comprehensive as a Guidance that Incorporates the Framework: https://www.nist.gov/cyberframework/industry-resources
This message was sent to you because you are registered for this newsletter. We respect your privacy. If you no longer wish to receive emails, safely unsubscribe below.
The Art of Service 22B/302 South Pine Road Brendale, Qld 4500
Python-modules-team mailing list