Hey everyone!

Hope everyone enjoyed PyCon UK last month! Just to let you know that the
next Python Northwest meetup will be this Thursday, 7pm at Madlab.

This month, Jørn will be giving a talk about classes in Python:

"""

What are classes and what have they ever done for us?

The presentation will look at why we have classes, and what benefits they
really give us. I will also show some how we can harness this to make our
code more readable and easier to maintain. I'll also show of some very good
examples of when not to use classes.
"""
See you there :)

- Mark