Hi Everyone

*This month*
Our November meeting (Madlab @7pm 16th November) will feature a talk from
long-time member Dave Jones on Concurrency using RaspberryPi. While the
talk will cover some reasonably complicated topics, Dave's talk are always
of interest for a while range of experience and ability.

Additionally, if anyone would like to present their solution to last
month's bot puzzle, we'll try to save time at the end for a show and tell.

For more information and a thrilling opportunity to click a button and tell
us you'll be there go to our Meetup page here
<https://www.meetup.com/Python-North-West-Meetup/events/244438940/>

*THERE WILL BE NO MEETING IN DECEMBER*
Don't show up, we won't be there

*Future meetings*
For our January meeting we'll be holding a lightening talks session, a
series of 5 minutes talks followed by a short discussion on anything you'd
like to talk about (obviously Python talks are preferred, but whatever we
won't be fussy). If you think that 4 minutes is not long enough, but 6
minutes is too long, this could be the session for you to give a talk, let
me know if you're interested.

*Other*
The Manchester Data Science Summit happens at MOSI on the 9th and 10th of
December and might be of interest to those of you who came to our data
science session, their Meetup page is here
<https://www.meetup.com/Manchester-Cambridge-Spark/events/243745744/>

See you next week

--
Adam