The problem is on the line number 82 of your script:

   yield From(s.get( ... ))

where 's' is undefined. Tracing was easy when I added the following code

   import traceback
   print(traceback.format_exc())

before your "print('...', url, 'has error', repr(str(exc)))"

Now, this list is about development of asyncio. For bug reports use the issue tracker, and for general python questions or help I suggest you to google python-list and post there.

Thanks,

On 2014-09-29, 9:46 AM, Marco Ippolito wrote:
Hi all,

I thought it was something related to some "global pattern", a "regex", to
configure within Trollius.
But Victor Stinner (Trollius) told me it's not a Trollius matter, and
suggested me to ask here for some advice.

I attached the file which, when run, produces the following output:

time ./crawl_requests.py
http://www.ilsole24ore.com/english-version/front-page.shtml?refresh_ce
DEBUG:trollius:Using selector: EpollSelector ('url to do = ', '
http://www.ilsole24ore.com/english-version/front-page.shtml?refresh_ce')
('processing:', '
http://www.ilsole24ore.com/english-version/front-page.shtml?refresh_ce')
('...', '
http://www.ilsole24ore.com/english-version/front-page.shtml?refresh_ce',
'has error', '"global name \'s\' is not defined"') ('done:', 1, '; ok:', 0)

Can you please give me some hints?

Looking forward to your kind help. Kind regards. Marco