Dear asyncio crowd,
here's finally the AMQP library I've been writing:
* https://github.com/mwfrojdman/ammoo
* https://ammoo.readthedocs.io/en/latest/

Python 3.5 and 3.6 only: The library uses async with and async for syntax
heavily, and also the typing module.

Version 0.2 is out now, and I'm already using it in one service. Seems to
work just fine and I'm quite happy with the test coverage. Linux, Windows
and Mac confirmed to work and I'll try uvloop next.

Now would be a good time to suggest any API changes, before freezing the
interface for version 1.0 which I hope will be soon.

The docs are probably in the most dire need to attention. If there's
something that seems unclear, don't hesitate to ask!

I'd like to thank aioamqp for giving an experience of what I like to see in
the interface, and what I'd like to do differently. Asynchronous context
managers and iterators from PEP-492 made it possible to try out some new
API design for what I hope will be a less verbose code and a more pythonic
approach.

Cheers,
Mathias