Hi Hansel,

I'm not sure if we can take a whole team, but we have vacancies at
Novastone. We're looking for people with full stack experience, preferably
with Angular + Flask but skills are obviously more important than
frameworks. Let me know if you're interested, and obviously feel free to
pass my email on to the rest of your team.

Al