-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Animesh Bansriyar
Sent: Friday, June 10, 2005 8:47 AM
To: python-win32@python.org
Subject: [python-win32] NTService detecting if the Windows System is
Idle

Hi All,

I don't have much knowledge about Windows Services but I have read about
the Python Modules and seen the demo that comes with the py2exe package.
I need to write an NTService which runs a process (an Executable) when
the System (WinXP, Win2003) is Idle. Is it possible to do this from
python. Could somebody send me some pointers or suggest ways to do this.

Thanks in Advance,
Animesh