From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]On Behalf Of Pepe Pena
Sent: Monday, October 03, 2005 8:33 PM
To: python-win32@python.org
Subject: [python-win32] Load PDF

Hello,

I am attempting to load a pdf file programatically within Adobe Reader using the Adobe Acrobat 7.0 Browser Control Type Library.  If I run this code PythonWin terminates abruptly, can anyone suggest any changes I should make to the following lines of code, thanks.

import win32com.client
test = win32com.client.Dispatch("AcroPDF.PDF.1")
test.LoadFile("D:\\sql.pdf")

Yahoo! for Good