On Thu, 12 Jan 2006 10:52:09 +0100, Dirk Duckhorn <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

>I dunno if this is a know issue, but I tried to run pywin32 with a wxPython
>script. The pywin32 components run real well but the GUI freezes.
>Does someone know a way to get around this?

You're going to have to be a lot more specific.  pywin32 is a very large
package, encompassing everything from the simplest GetVersion API to the
COM wrappers to the pythonwin IDE, with vast gobs of stuff in between.

What specific APIs did you add that caused the freeze?

--
Tim Roberts, [EMAIL PROTECTED]