Wolf, Matthias ALRT/ELD wrote:

>Thanks for your answer!
>
>You are right, but in the group 'GROUP' are users and groups and I want to
>receive both. Probably I need something like "win32net.NetGroupGetGroups"
>instead of "win32net.NetGroupGetUsers". Is there any possible way to realise
>this?

According to the MSDN documentation, NetGroupGetUsers is used to list
the members of a "global group", and a "global group" can only contain
domain users.  It cannot contain other groups.

Local groups can contain other groups, but you use
NetLocalGroupGetMembers to examine those.

--
Tim Roberts, [EMAIL PROTECTED]