Antony Joseph wrote:

> 1.Export emails from msoutlook to my local directory
>
> The problem i am facing is that the embedded images are
> getting as attachments

Of course, because that's exactly how they are sent.  What did you
expect?  Email is a textual media.  There's no such thing as an embedded
image.  Images are always sent as named attachments, and HTML tags in
the message can tell the mail reader to display a particular image at a
particular point, but even that varies from mail program to mail program.

> Any body help me to solve this problem.

What problem?

--
Tim Roberts, [EMAIL PROTECTED]