Understood, since I did not need very sophisticated code to do the bidding...
(Just something little to keep exchange busy), I've started using following
snippet which seems to be working great. Posting here for reference. Thank you
all for your time...

from win32com.client import Dispatch
import random
s=Dispatch("Mapi.Session")
random.seed('')
MessageBody = ''
for i in range (1, 10000): MessageBody += str(random.randint(0, 9))

for i in range(1,10): ##I'm gonna make this an infinite while loop
eventually....
  s.Logon("Outlook")
  newMsg = s.Outbox.Messages.Add("Test mail from Pythonwin32", MessageBody)
  recip1 = newMsg.Recipients.Add("mapi1", "SMTP:ma...@mapi.aryaka.india")
  newMsg.Send()
  s.DeliverNow()
  s.Logoff()

P.S. I'm still interested in making the other snippet work. Is there any known
issues with my configs?

 - Exchange 2k3 on win2k3 R2 server
 - CDO ver1.2.1
 - Pyton 2.6.4