Xin Zhao wrote:
> I am not sure I follow you.
>
> What I did was:

That "doc" object is an IHTMLDocument3.  No additional magic is required.

> Am I missing something? Why does it simply complain that this
> interface is not supported? It's indeed supported from MSDN document...

You can't just ask any old object for any old interface.  You have to
ask an object that SUPPORTS that interface.  The Internet Explorer
application does not support IHTMLDocument3.  Only the documents within
IE do so.  The MSDN articles talk about the Internet Explorer object
model, which describes how to get from here to there.