I also cannot read German, and also I guess that you do not have the
correct provider. There are numerous difficulties with 64 vs 32  bit
providers for Access (Jet) databases.

More information about providers can be found on the links in
http://adodbapi.sourceforge.net/quick_reference.pdf

I in reviewing my answer, I find that the link to the "hacked" 12.0
versions of the provider at http://shares.digvil.info/redis/ was broken, so
I repaired the site.
--
Vernon Cole